Small Genius
Herkunft: Portsmouth, England
Homepage: tsf.hl2clan.com
Betreff:

[TSF] vs [BS] "Silly"war

· 
Gepostet: 04.07.2008 - 01:35 Uhr  ·  #1
Hi,
Over the last year or more TSF and BS have grow very close and I wanted to celebrate this will the funniest of funwars that can only bring us closer together. I have labelled this "sillywar" as the idea of the match is actually purely to have fun and play (for us particualrly) players who dont get to play a funwar or a clan match.

In the spirit of this I am suggesting these maps:
dm_centrum_tsgk_b7
dm_bs_beast_crazy_fv_01
dm_deathbox-1_bs_fv
dm_killbox_addict_final

But of course we can add/delete a few maps if you think youve a better idea!

I have already approached [BS] Beast as I feel it would be nice to make sure that the regular BS/TSF players who play togther get a "first option" to be included rather than the clan pick their best players perhaps?

So much so, with Beast being the team captain for you guys, my suggestion would be [BS] Skywalker, [BS] Phoenix, [BS] Zero giving a nice 4v4 number to it

Obviously I've also played jobe, Dynas, bassrelic, prolok, steambob, okima but want you to get people who want a silly game in their minds!

To match your numbers I would pick from TSF it would definitely be from:

[TSF] Ravage
[TSF] Lord Davros
[TSF] Zog (Ecosse)
[TSF] Cyber Turd
[TSF] Sadist

Initial ideas would be for the evening of fun to be at the weekend we would happily host, how about 8pm Uk time which is 9PM German time: Im afraid we cant make earlier than that...

But htis could be too quick seeing as that is only tomorrow.... perhaps the following weekend?
dynas
Clan Member
Homepage: space-in.de
Betreff:

Re: [TSF] vs [BS] "Silly"war

· 
Gepostet: 04.07.2008 - 10:04 Uhr  ·  #2
a silly war sounds good :lol yeah xD

-- if someone from the desired player can not play - i would play if the time is good for me :P
Ravage
Small Genius
Herkunft: Portsmouth, England
Homepage: tsf.hl2clan.com
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 04.07.2008 - 10:12 Uhr  ·  #3
The more the merrier dude :) I reckon it'll be a blast!
Beast
Serious User
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 04.07.2008 - 13:49 Uhr  ·  #4
:big_1038: Rav,
I could on Saturday or Sunday play 09:00pm of German time is for me no problem. I am glad already on it. :brutale15: Maps are OK. If still the server had to be fixed then. Who from [B §] would still take part in him?

:big_1038: Rav,
Ich könnte am Samstag oder Sonntag spielen ab 09:00pm Deutscher Zeit ist für mich kein Problem. Ich freue mich schon drauf. :brutale15: Maps sind ok. Müßte dann noch der Server festgelegt werden. Wer von den [B§] würde den noch mitmachen?

Könnte jemand das was Rav geschrieben hat ins Deutsche übersetzen?
[Massive.Agressive]
Serious User
Herkunft: Köln
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 04.07.2008 - 18:20 Uhr  ·  #5
ich kann leider nicht bitte jungs verlegt sowas in der woche in zukunft ich kann so gut wie nie am we sorry beast man was wäre ich gerne dabei heul
Zero
Serious User
Herkunft: Manchester
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 04.07.2008 - 21:03 Uhr  ·  #6
:mrg: cool idea, I would love to play with you guys and my [B§] mates, Ive been really really busy recently and not played with any of you guys for ages 👼 I could play tomorrow 05.07.08, but I wont be able to make Sunday and Im getting married on 07.07.08 :love: and Im going on honeymoon the next day for a week :love1: but after I get back I would be able to play....( If my wife will allow :mlol: LOL ) :P
Snails
Rainbow Rider
Herkunft: Rödelmaier
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 04.07.2008 - 21:06 Uhr  ·  #7
Zitat geschrieben von Zero
but I wont be able to make Sunday and Im getting married on 07.07.08 :love: and Im going on honeymoon the next day for a week :love1: but after I get back I would be able to play....( If my wife will allow :mlol: LOL ) :P

hm 08.08.08 would look better :roll: :P
Zero
Serious User
Herkunft: Manchester
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 04.07.2008 - 21:13 Uhr  ·  #8
08.08.08 does look better lol, I told my girlfriend that ^^ plus easier for me not to forget ;)
  • Seite 1 von 3
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.